[TYPO3-mvc] how to use extbase_pager for Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage object

Jonas Dübi jd at cabag.ch
Thu Aug 5 07:36:33 CEST 2010

Hi Kevin

I'll ask Nils if he finds the time to writhe an answer.

Please put your questions to:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extbase_pager/issues

If you have any tips or found out something interessting put it into the
wiki:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-extbase_pager/wiki/Extbase_Pager

It's important that everybody helps to get this little bird flying ;-)

Best regards,
Jonas