[TYPO3-mvc] <f:image ViewHelper with absolut image url

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Aug 2 15:13:15 CEST 2010

Hi.

Am 02.08.2010 13:50, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> Should work, but we might need an attribute "absolute" for the url.image
> viewHelper.. Could you open a ticket for this[1] if you need this.

While we're at it: What do your think about external URLs as image src?

Try <f:image
src="http://typo3.org/fileadmin/templates/images/logo-typo3.gif"
alt="test" maxWidth="100" />

ATM it does not work but renders: "Could not get image resource for
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/templates/images/logo-typo3.gif"

For example that would be useful when storing images in external
services/storages like flickr/amazon s3...

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/