[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with <f:form.submit> and <<f:form>

Chiến Nguyễn chiennvit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:45:15 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have the same problems with Phong, There are many <f:form.submit> in a
form and I want many action for buttons
My mean: Click on Save button, then createAction in Controller will be
called
Click on Next Step, then nextStepAction in the Controller will be called
Now, Both of buttons alway createAction in Controller

Could you help me with problems, many thanks!!!

Regards,
Chien