[TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper for URIs can't access Enviroment

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Sun Aug 1 06:32:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

trying to write a viewHelper for extended URI-Handling / -Methods I need
the enviroment i.e. simply the calling controller-name.
Regrettable the inmormation about this example is capsulated so that I
don't know how to get the data.
Is there any possibility to get the required Data without changing
extbase/fluid?

Annotation: as far as I had a look in extbase/fluid classes all
class-calls are hardcoded and Visibility of variables and methods is to
restricted in my opinion - if or as long as there aren't enough
possibilities to retrieve data here I see a grave problem in developing
a bit more complicated extensions on base of this framework.
But perhaps you can help me and I never remarked a smart way to get more
data ;)

Thanks,
David