[TYPO3-mvc] MM (many to many) how to tca.php

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Fri Apr 30 21:20:17 CEST 2010

Hi Cornelius,

Am 30.04.10 18:35, schrieb Cornelius Illi:

> thanks for your support. I was able to get everything running. Except
> that I need to do the following and I don't know how do change it.
> The generated SQL looks like this at the moment:
>
> |LEFT JOIN tx_xx_domain_model_staat ON
> tx_xx_unternehmen_staat_mm.uid_foreign = tx_xx_domain_model_staat.uid
> WHERE tx_xx_unternehmen_staat_mm.uid_local = '<this.uid>' ORDER BY
> tx_xx_unternehmen_staat_mm.sorting ASC
> |

> The <this.uid> should actually be <this.unternehmen_nr>. Didn't find
> anything on how to do that. Cannot do it using the uid field as we
> synchonrize the data from a clients database.
> Cheers,

This behavior is no extbase thing, it's because the TYPO3 core handles
mm relation tables like this. I think there is no way to change the
fields the core uses for uid_local and uid_forein fields of the mm
table, as the names suggest.

Seems that you have to implement anything like a mapper in your
synchonisation mechanism.

Regards,
Marc Bastian