[TYPO3-mvc] fluid array with a value of type boolean

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:30:06 CEST 2010

Hm.  In our template we have:

<f:link.action action="select" arguments="{reedit : 1}">

And the controller receives it like this:

/**
 * @param string $reedit
**/
public function selectAction($reedit = false) {...}

I'm not sure if the reason we added the param value to be type string was
because it didn't work as boolean, though, or if we just did it
accidentally.  But this works for us to pass booleans.  Are you getting
errors, or you need strict type comparisons to work (most likely ours is
received as a string...)?

Christine