[TYPO3-mvc] complex queries

Cornelius Illi cornelius.illi at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 30 13:20:56 CEST 2010

Hi Jochen,

i was searching for a more generic approach for the PaginationClass, in
order to hand in either a normal query or a query using
$query->statement and that the PaginationClass has the possibility to
figure out how to count rows ifself. Unfortunately i think I don't have
to use this approach anymore as I changed the table-definition and
therefore don't have to use the CONCAT_WS-Statement anymore :P

Unfortunately, it took me one hour to figure out that the API-Doc at
http://doxygen.frozenkiwi.com/typo3/html/d8/d31/classTx__Extbase__Persistence__Query.html
refers to the current beta release, thats why a logicalAND didn't accept
on array of constraints. Do you know when the next stable of extbase and
fluid will be released. Would be interesting for the client.

Thanks and regards,
Cornelius