[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerActions and f:link.action

Stephan Reuther - development.IT s.reuther at internet-chemnitz.de
Thu Apr 29 14:24:19 CEST 2010

Hi Cornelius,

Zitat von Cornelius Illi <cornelius.illi at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> thanks! But you don't know of any solution that does not require a
> seperate details-page, i.e get the action-parameter evaluted when
> dispatching although switchableControllerActions is set?
> Cheers, Cornelius

If I understand correctly (link to another action on the same page)
you have to define the "showAction" in switchableControllerActions-FlexForm.

<numIndex index="200" type="array">
   <numIndex index="0">List and single view</numIndex>
   <numIndex index="1">MyController->list;MyController->show</numIndex>
</numIndex>

each controller-action-pair you are defining can be used in the plugin.
they are resolved from GET-parameters "controller" and "action"

so you can use the f:link.action viewHelper with tag attribute
action="show" and it should work.

Hopefully that is the solution you were looking for!?

Stephan