[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerActions and f:link.action

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Apr 29 14:12:08 CEST 2010

On 29.04.2010 13:20, Cornelius Illi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have a plugin-element that uses <switchableControllerActions> (Flexform).
> I want to generate Links to a detail-view <f:link.action
> action="view">Link</f:link.action>.
> But I think that the GET-Parameter "Action" gets ignored when
> dispatching the controller-action.
>
> Then I could create a details-page, but <f:link.page additionalParams="{
> plugin[myVar] : 1234 }"> does not accept nested vars.

<f:link.action action="view" pageUid="1234"> should do the trick - no
need for f:link.page though.

But if you defined switchableControllerActions and you switch is not
working, there's most likely a configuration error somewhere. How does
the value of your flexform options look like in case of the selected
switchableControllerAction? Somthing like
"ControllerName->index;ControllerName->detail" should do the trick.

If you like to always allow the same set of actions but only like to
change the default action, you might find my patch useful. Search the
list for the topic "Flexform switchableControllerActions per model" from
05.01.2010 - I added a patch there that I missed to add on forge by now.