[TYPO3-mvc] switchableControllerActions and f:link.action

Cornelius Illi cornelius.illi at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Apr 29 13:20:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

i have a plugin-element that uses <switchableControllerActions> (Flexform).
I want to generate Links to a detail-view <f:link.action
action="view">Link</f:link.action>.
But I think that the GET-Parameter "Action" gets ignored when
dispatching the controller-action.

Then I could create a details-page, but <f:link.page additionalParams="{
plugin[myVar] : 1234 }"> does not accept nested vars.
At the moment the method configured to be called via
switchableControllerActions starts like this:

if($this->request->hasArgument("action") ) {
             if($this->request->getArgument("action") == "view")
                 return $this->forward("view");
}

Is there a better solution?
Cheers, Cornelius