[TYPO3-mvc] Feature #6165 - The repository's findAll() shall honour "default_sortby" defined in TCA

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Apr 29 11:47:49 CEST 2010

Am 29.04.2010 11:43, schrieb Dmitri Pisarev:
> I have come up to the obvious need - to sort all of my objects by title.
> And not only findAll but also findBy* and all of the other magic methods.
> When shall this feature request be completed and what shall I do while
> it has not been done?
>
> Regards,
> Dmitri.
Hey Dmitry,
this technically is not possible.
I already tried this.
the default_sortby does not contain the fieldname things like "sort by
xyz ASC, zyx, DESC" etc.
So This would have to be parsed splitted up and then used. SInce all SQL
is allowed in TCA at this point (dirty implementation) this nearly seems
to be impossible.

regards
Steffen