[TYPO3-mvc] controller and action cannot be excluded from url

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Wed Apr 28 10:41:45 CEST 2010

Hey Franz,

Am 28.04.10 10:14, schrieb Franz Koch:
> there is already a ticket and a patch for it on forge, although solved a
> bit different IIRC.

Yep, this is http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6157. But I think this
is a little bit oversized, since there is no need to exclude "normal"
extension-arguments. If you don't want them in your url, simply don't
set them. ;-)

But you're not able to NOT set "controller" and "action" because they
are needed to build the url. "controller" is even added to the url, if
you don't set it ... the actual controller-name is used.

my patch just adds two lines (if-conditions) so I think propably this is
a good alternative ...

regards, foertel