[TYPO3-mvc] Form.select with uri as value

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Tue Apr 27 10:40:49 CEST 2010

Hej,

what I'm trying to do is to create a select box, in which the option's
value is a URI i can jump to via JS.
I tried the following:
<f:form.select name="filter" id="filterbox" options="{
	all:'{f:translate(key: \'dep.all\')}',
	{f:uri.action(action: 'index', arguments:{filter:
'health'})}:'{f:translate(key: \'dep.health\')}'
}">
	<select>
		<option value="">###dummy###</option>
	</select>
</f:form.select>

The first option line is working. The second doesn't.
I suppose the value-part of the options of the select helper doesn't
allow to call uri.action or other view helpers. Correct?

So, do I have to write my own viewhelper for this?

Regards,
Marc Bastian