[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Exception

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 27 09:15:58 CEST 2010

Ok several questions then! Why is the products (without relation to the
supplier) working with lowercased filenames?
Something else, my controller, model and repository they were all
lowercased.
Anyway I have changed everything to Uppercase and the same error displays:

Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Exception
Could not determine a Data Map for given class name.
(it would be a good thing if we add the class name to the error message)

Any ideas? I have tripple checked that all files and folders in Classes are
written in Uppercase.

Thank you in advance!
Daniel