[TYPO3-mvc] DESPAIRED: iterator stops to work with both way relationship

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:44:51 CEST 2010

Hello dear list!
I have another stupid problem, that has appeared since I've upgraded my
typo3 and extbase from svn trunk(about a week ago)(how do I know which
revision I use?).

Here's my model:
class Tx_Alex_Domain_Model_Project ... {
	/**
	 * client
	 * @var Tx_Alex_Domain_Model_Client
	 */
	protected $client;
}

class Tx_Alex_Domain_Model_Client ... {
	/**
	 * projects
	 * @var Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage<Tx_Alex_Domain_Model_Project>
	 * @lazy
	 */
	protected $projects;
}

Now $client->getProjects() returns me some fine looking lazy object, but
when I try to iterate over it everything hangs and I just have a blank
screen(I do have display_error set to On).
When I remove $project->client relation everything is fine.
This code used to work before, on a stock Typo3 4v3.

Please I really need your help!!

Dmitri.