[TYPO3-mvc] Child objects are missing properties

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Apr 26 10:30:26 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan.

On 26.04.10 10:08, Stefan Wild wrote:
> It seems that extbase does not go through the foreign key but just adds
> the child count to the object. I may be misinterpreting this var_dump,
> though:

No. Everything seems to be fine here. You added the @lazy annotation
(which was the right hint from Christine). As a result the related
objects only fetched if you access the (Lazy)ObjectStorage, e.g. with a
foreach($ereignisse as $ereignis) or in your template.

Did you try this?

Regards
Jochen

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazy_loading
In Extbase we have Virtual Proxy (LazyObjectStorage) and the Value
Holder (LazyLoadingProxy).