[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid ViewHelper Repo?

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Thu Apr 22 16:37:49 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

I just built an googlemaps-viewHelper. You just throw in lang= and lat=
and the viewHelper gives you back a map-image generated by the google
static maps API.

I just wondered if there is (or will be) a central place where
viewHelper can be shared. I don't know if a google-maps viewHelper is
general enough to make it into fluid-core. On the other hand quite some
people will need one sooner or later.

And as viewHelpers are kind of very small extensions (of fluid),
propably it would make sense, to make them easily shareable.

What do you think?

regards, foertel