[TYPO3-mvc] model properties?

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 22 10:28:19 CEST 2010

Hey Jochen,
Thank you for the reply!
I'm trying to confirm what you wrote, but somehow it doesn't function for
me.
I changed the database field to short_description.
I also changed my tca:
		'short_description' => array(
			'exclude' => 1,
			'label'   =>
'LLL:EXT:bw_shop/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_bwshop_domain_model_products.shortDescription',
			'config'  => array(
				'type' => 'text',
				'rows' => 5,
				'cols' => 30,
			)
		)

I see the field in the backend and I'm able to save the data to the
database.
In my model I have a variable
private shortDescription;

but this shortDescription is not matched to the database short_description?

Should I configure something more or did I missunderstand something?

Regards,
Daniel

news:mailman.1.1271839967.11637.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...