[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance.

Marco Huber Marco.Huber at marit.ag
Wed Apr 21 23:38:11 CEST 2010

>> On 21.04.10 15:38, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> On 21.04.2010 15:54, Jochen Rau wrote:
>> Ok. Give trunk a try.
>
> ..and I still think, Jochen is some kind of alien sent from a galaxy far
away to enrich us Earthlings with his php skills..

> Bastian

or perhaps he comes directly from the Matrix... ;-)

And I have to agree with Thomas, everything works fine. I also testet updating and it works, too.

But I didn't have to define a recordType for each of my classes. Perhaps, because the field which holds the recordType is also a property of my objects?

Greetings,
Marco