[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontendusers aren't outputted

Marco Huber Marco.Huber at marit.ag
Wed Apr 21 10:18:55 CEST 2010

Sorry, my last mail has been send before I could write anything.

> this might work in this case, because you created the type field, but
i am not sure if this can be the "general" solution to avoid such a
problem. If a model does not care about the type field, than it
shouldn't be part of the generated query.

> If it does care and distinguishes between the types, than a ts setting
or a property in the model should indicate, that the type field has to
match.

+1 for this.

I had to add a type field (tx_extbase_type) to tt_address (like it is
described in the single table inheritance threads) and had to set the
default value to the name of my tt_address model because I don't care
about different address types in my extension.

Kind regards,
Marco