[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:14:46 CEST 2010

Just re-hijacking my own thread :-)

After the single table inheritiance was introduced I have issues
getting the data from fields that I have added to the fe_users, though
it worked perfectly before. All fields are written in to my model. Is
there any annotation in my model I need to be aware of after the
introducing of single table inheritiance?

Regards,

Søren

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Jochen Rau <jochen.rau at typoplanet.de> wrote:
> Hi.

>>> This message is caused by the way TYPO3 compares the actual field
>>> definition with the field definition demanded by the extension. It's
>>> annoying but causes no dysfunction.
>>>

>> To prevent this "unattractive" message just add a " DEFAULT '' " to
>> the mentioned sql statements.
>>
>> Like:
>> CREATE TABLE fe_users (
>> tx_extbase_type varchar(255) DEFAULT ''
>> );
>
> Sure. But the dafault should be NULL to distinguish between the types '0' or
> '' and 'not set, yet'.
>
> I am currently thinking about having '0' as default field value and adding
> "recordType = 0" to the TS setup, that may solve the problems described in
> this thread. What do you think?
>
> Regards
> Jochen

Officially Certified TYPO3 Integrator