[TYPO3-mvc] Anyone with a working example of form.select with an empty option

Henrik Møller Rasmussen info at hmrdesign.dk
Tue Apr 20 19:53:54 CEST 2010

Hello,

Have tried the whole day getting form.select to work with an empty/"---"
option in the top of a form.select, which should unset the property when
chosen.

By modifying the repository to add an array(0=>'---') option, I have
managed to add the "---" option to the select, but the data part which
should unset the property is not functioning. When the --- is chosen,
the specific setProperty() method in the entity is never executed.

Hope someone can provide or link me to a small example which provides
the following functionality.

Thanks!

- Henrik