[TYPO3-mvc] calling updateAction without reaction

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Tue Apr 20 18:06:17 CEST 2010

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> right now, there is a CONTEXT in Extbase, which is by default set to
> production, catching all errors. You find the corresponding code in the
> dispatcher. A different context can be set via SETENV. Try to change the
> context (or remove the catch-all in the Dispatcher), and then hopefully
> an exception occurs :)
>
> I think we should still improve this context stuff -- I don't really
> like it yet for Extbase, as it does not fit into the v4 context at all...
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian

wow- that helped a lot. looking at the dispatcher i figured out that the
messages are posted to syslog as well.

so, here is the error message:
#1251730701: The value must be of type
"Tx_AjadoProfiles_Domain_Model_FrontendUser", but was of type "NULL".

Saved the stacktrace as html, see attachment...

--
Best Regards
Stephan Petzl