[TYPO3-mvc] calling updateAction without reaction

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Tue Apr 20 17:47:08 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 20.04.10 17:33, Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> I think we should still improve this context stuff -- I don't really
>> like it yet for Extbase, as it does not fit into the v4 context at all...
>
> Maybe not the way it is implented in FLOW3, but I like the concept. It would also make sense for v4.

I have had a discussion with Sebastian about the context implementation
in Extbase. We agreed, that it makes most sense to move this setting
from the .htaccess file to config.tx_extbase. But we are not sure what's
the best solution here. Any suggestions?

I am going to remove this change from Extbase 1.1.0 and postpone it to
1.2.0.

Regards
Jochen