[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example: #1203699034: A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist.

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Tue Apr 20 15:37:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Unfortunatelly there is little documentation about building extensions
with extbase. The blog_example looks the most promising. I installed
extBase and blog_example. But when I create a page content of type
'insert plugin' with plugin 'a blog example' and I click on 'view
page' I get:
---
#1203699034: A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does
not exist.
---

I always get this exception on the frond end when I use blob_example.
Is something broken or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Bert