[TYPO3-mvc] everything is cached when the default action iscached

Marco Huber Marco.Huber at marit.ag
Tue Apr 20 13:41:24 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

There is a condition in the TS Object Browser:
	[globalString = GP:tx_maritreferences_pi1|controller = Project] && [globalString = GP:tx_maritreferences_pi1|action = /doublebox|contextbox/]

Perhaps the problem is, that the action is selected in the flexform. So there are no GP-vars when the site is requested. When I add the GP-Vars manually to the URL (index.php?id=124&tx_maritreferences_pi1[controller]=Project&tx_maritreferences_pi1[action]=doublebox) then everything works fine and the cache is not used.
I think we need a condition which does not only check GP-Vars. Or is there another possibility to deactivate the cache for one special action?

Marco