[TYPO3-mvc] everything is cached when the default action is cached

Marco Huber Marco.Huber at marit.ag
Tue Apr 20 13:05:36 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I've got a caching problem in my extension. I have several actions in my controller and some of them should be cached (should be USER objects) and some of them not (should be USER_INT objects). But when the default action is not in the second array (in the ext_localconf.php) everything is cached. To see if there are USER or USER_INT objects on the page I used the admin panel. I use the newest extbase revision 2231 from the SVN.

Is this a bug?

Here is an example:

Everything is cached:
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi1',
	array(
		'Project' => 'list, show, search, doublebox, contextbox'
	),
	array(
		'Project' => 'doublebox, contextbox'
	)
);

Actions show and search are cached, actions list, doublebox and contextbox are not cached:
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi1',
	array(
		'Project' => 'list, show, search, doublebox, contextbox'
	),
	array(
		'Project' => 'list, doublebox, contextbox'
	)
);

Regards,
Marco