[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:23:40 CEST 2010

I think the type field value and the recoryType settings must match.
So in your case I would try to set the recordType to 'default' and
also the default value in the TCA to 'default' and the first item of
the 'tx_extbase_type' field to 'default'.

I yet haven't tried using an empty type value.

Thomas