[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Andreas Kießling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Tue Apr 20 09:36:17 CEST 2010

Hi Søren,

please read this thread:
"FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance."

As soon as a table has a "type" field configured, extbase adds that
field to the query and only returns rows that match a specific (i.e.
configured) type. If no "recordType" is configured, it checks for the
classname.

 From my dam example:
additionalWhereClause: (tx_dam.media_type='Tx_Exttest_Domain_Model_Dam')

I think, the check for "type" should be disabled by default, because any
extension can modify or add such a field and suddenly other extensions
that relate to that table will fail. If an extension uses or adds that
field it, than it will surely switch on the check.

Regards,
Andreas