[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:32:49 CEST 2010

Hi Henrik,

I tried to set the type value to Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser
for one my users but it didn't make any output.

After i went to the extension manager again, it still shows the
"Update table" so it looks like the new fields aren't written
correctly to the table, did you experience that as well?

Activating my mysql log doesn't show any queries with tx_extbase_type,
probably due to the above.

Regards,

Søren

2010/4/20 Henrik Møller Rasmussen <info at hmrdesign.dk>:
> On 20/04/10 08.20, Søren Malling wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just did a update from the extbase SVN repository and found a needed
>> update for the fe_users table, introducing the field
>> "tx_extbase_type".
>>
>> After applying the new field and the new code, my model and/or
>> repository extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser and
>> Tx_Extbase_Domain_Repository_FrontendUserRepository aren't outputting
>> any users.
>>
>> My own models and repository, with no "connection" to system tables
>> outputs data without a problem. What is this new field used for, and
>> does it have anything to do with my missing output?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Søren
>
> Hello Søren,
>
> I had a similar problem, and turned on MySQL logging to see the queries.
> Extbase now has a condition upon this type in the fe_users table. So I had
> to change the Record type on the fe_user. Try to look at the extended tab on
> a fe_user in the BE.
>
> - Henrik

Officially Certified TYPO3 Integrator