[TYPO3-mvc] After introducing "tx_extbase_type" my frontend users aren't outputted

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:20:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just did a update from the extbase SVN repository and found a needed
update for the fe_users table, introducing the field
"tx_extbase_type".

After applying the new field and the new code, my model and/or
repository extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser and
Tx_Extbase_Domain_Repository_FrontendUserRepository aren't outputting
any users.

My own models and repository, with no "connection" to system tables
outputs data without a problem. What is this new field used for, and
does it have anything to do with my missing output?

Regards,

Søren