[TYPO3-mvc] Annotaion based relation-type-detection

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Mon Apr 19 22:39:01 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

Am 19.04.10 11:01, schrieb Jochen Rau:
> We should not rely on class_exists (but have to atm). We
> can exclude DateTime from this (hardcoded) but we can not assure that
> there won't be any "new" native PHP classes indication a plain type.

I built some basic own-type/common-type detection in
Utility/TypeHandling for FLOW3 (even if it could last a while for this
to get into code *g*), what do you guys think? It would be easy to get
this into Extbase as well as more optimized ...

http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/2794/flow3_7182_patch.diff

regards, foertel