[TYPO3-mvc] Annotaion based relation-type-detection

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Apr 19 08:21:17 CEST 2010

Hey Felix,

great to see that your son went to bed a bit early as it seems ;-)

I didn't test the functionality yet, but the concept looks good to me!

There are a few small remarks:
- You are directly using $reflectionService->isPropertyTaggedWith... and
the like. While this works, it seems pretty low-level to me. More
abstract is the method "getClassSchema", which returns you an instance
of Tx_Extbase_Reflection_ClassSchema, where you have a more abstract
representation of all class properties, and their types.

So, I'd suggest you use this instead (but that'd be just a minor rework
of your patch).

Thanks again for your contributions,
Sebastian