[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance.

Andreas Kießling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Sun Apr 18 16:25:45 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

Am 18.04.10 15:55, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey,
>
> why then not leave out the recordType alltogether, when you want all
> recordTypes?

Have a look at the beginning of my post. I tried that at first, but got
this result:
additionalWhereClause: (tx_dam.media_type='Tx_Exttest_Domain_Model_Dam')

>> Tx_Exttest_Domain_Model_Dam {
>>    mapping {
>>      tableName = tx_dam
>>      recordTypes = 1,2,3,4,5
>>    }
>> }
>> could result in (tx_dam.media_type IN (1,2,3,4,5))
> This would not work, as when you create a new Object "Dam", the system
> does not know which recordType to use when storing it.

You mean creating a new record and have it persisted by extbase?
For the moment, i just tried to display my existing records created in
the backend.

Greets,
Andreas