[TYPO3-mvc] make controller-action-pairs more configurable

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Apr 16 08:41:46 CEST 2010

Hey,

> i just played around with overwriting the switchableControllerActions
> and stumbled upon http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/5858.
>
> I would like to make this more flexible, let's say, instead of
> overwriting all controllerActions just overwrite the default
> controllerAction or controller or action. Or just limit the controller
> (as Jochen mentioned in the ticket mentioned above).
>
> What do you think?

hmm, I thought I already created a ticket on forge and added my patch
for controller/action presets, which at least allows to only override
the default action/controller too. The patch at least is available in
the newsgroup - checkout the topic "Flexform switchableControllerActions
per model" and my answer from 2010-01-21 and tell me what you think.