[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Implemented first version of single table inheritance.

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Apr 15 22:53:56 CEST 2010

Hey Jochen,

> Single table inheritance is a beast ;-) That said, I can describe the
> current state I have committed with r2226.
Looks great so far. Especially I like a lot that with these
configuration options, we can easily implement different inheritance
strategies without more configuration options.

So, it semes that we did not misunderstand each other while discussing
this thing, as it's exactly as I imagined it would work :-)

Greets,
Sebastian