[TYPO3-mvc] Removing relations in aggregate roots when deleting children

Robert Böttner lists at boettner.it
Thu Apr 15 15:59:57 CEST 2010

> Not in here ... go to blog_example, create a post, create a tag, create an mm-relation Post<->Tag, go to the frontend, delete the post ... the tag will remain, but the mm-relation in tx_blogexample_post_tag_mm will be gone.
Yes I can confirm that. But Tags are ValueObjects in the blog_example model. In mine Buttons are AbstractEntities. Not sure if that makes a difference. In the blog_example I can´t find a similar relation blog.post and post.comment are both 1:n so besides post.tag there´s no other m:m relation to confirm it working in general.

But thanks for taking the time!

Robert.