[TYPO3-mvc] Is some sort of single table inheritance or a similar solution available?

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu Apr 15 09:32:05 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 15.04.10 00:16, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> *bump* Any news on this? Or is the local git
> version not supposed to get public?

Sure. But I can only commit features that are implemented ;-)

> Otherwise I'll try Martin Kutscher's approach for now.

Martins approach is a good solution in the meantime. It should work as
expected but can't be taken as a general solution to this problem (hard
to maintain, hard coded dependencies, too much code to write).

It will take it's time to implement it the clean way. You can easily
switch to the "official" solution later on by dropping most of the code
(sorry ;-) ).

Jochen