[TYPO3-mvc] CamelCased filenames of templates don't work

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Tue Apr 13 14:32:27 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

Am 13.04.10 12:59, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> [...] propably we could live completely without directories then.
>
> but filenames need to be md5 then - otherwise it's no fun without
> directories.

I think we are just too close-looking ... why do we need filenames
anyway? What about one myExtension.json object ... if this is too
downright for you guys I would love to stick to UUIDs *g*

regards, foertel

ps: without kidding, all my model-classes look that much the same (just
usual setters/getters) that I'm afraid some would generate the same md5 ;-)