[TYPO3-mvc] Documentation

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Apr 13 13:20:30 CEST 2010

Am Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:42:40 +0200 schrieb Martin Kutschker:

> Jochen Rau schrieb:
>> We also have an
>> agreement with the publisher, that we are allowed to publish the
>> reference part instantly as HTML on typo3.org in English.
>>
>> What we need now, is some voluteers to translate the text. Anybody said
>> "here"? ;-)

'here'
if you have a part which can be done without being deep into the subject.
As I have to learn the subject the translation might be a good exercise.

> Here.
>
> Though I think we should at least get native speakers for proof reading.

as I'm no native english and not very familiar with the subject of the
book yet I support proof reading by native speakers. But that might be
done by the publisher anyway.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html