[TYPO3-mvc] Definitive state of MM-relational-queries in Extbase

Mario Beiser mariobeiser at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:22:35 CEST 2010

In article <mailman.1.1271148150.29609.typo3-project-
typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org>, jochen.rau at typoplanet.de says...

> Hi Mario.
>
> On 13.04.10 08:21, Mario Beiser wrote:
> > just searched the list to get some advice of how to make some clean
> > MM-relational queries.
> > Now, I am a little bit confused. There is so much stuff with different
> > statements.
> >
> > Can anyone just give me a clue how it's the correct way to do that?
>
> Could you please post some more details? What do you want to query? By
> default Extbase resolves mm relations automatically. Or you can use the
> "dot" syntax to perform a join:
>
> $query->matching($query->equals('product.category.title',
> 'foo'))->execute();
>
> Jochen

Hi Jochen,

thanks for your quick answer. Your everyday attendance in this list is
really reassuring ;-)

I have a blog model, a post model and a relational table blog_post_mm.

No I want to show the name of the according blog in the list of my
posts. Therefore I can use the "dot"-syntax? Not quite sure about how to
handle that.

Any suggestions?