[TYPO3-mvc] shared templates/partials? Or something like skin support for FLUID/FLOW3/ExtBase

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Apr 12 21:31:21 CEST 2010

Hey,

> Did you notice, how the switch from index.html to index.txt is done in
> the BlogExample. You just have toadd a format parameter to the URI:
>
> <f:link.action arguments="{blog : blog}" format="txt"
> target="_blank">Show posts as plain text</f:link.action>

I also use mixed html/xml files in a already finished extension by
simply defining the format parameter Jochen pointed to. And if you like
to bind the format parameter to a certain pageType, you could preset the
format in the config of extbase, so that you don't have to add it to URIs:

xml = PAGE
xml {
	typeNum = 101
	30 =< tt_content.list.20.yourExtKey_pi1