[TYPO3-mvc] Documentation

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Apr 12 14:04:25 CEST 2010

Hi Fernando.

On 11.04.10 23:40, Fernando Arconada wrote:
> Great for the people who could read the !!german!! book

I really dislike the way you are posting your statements in this thread.
Neither does it "inspire me to share" nor does it help in any way. To be
ironic in mailing lists can be misunderstood quite easily. So I add a
virtual ";-)" at the end of your line and continue ...

In you later post you say

 > I hope that i will be able to find the book in rapidshare or similar, at
 > least I could see the code examples or try to read something with the
 > google translator.

The reference part will be available in english on the wiki (as I
already wrote you on Twitter several weeks ago). By now, you find some
documentation there:

http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/typo3v4-mvc/Collection_of_Documentation

You will find links to the complete source code of the book
(BlogExample, SjrOffers), too.

 > Sincerely, i cant buy a german book

You can. But you don't have to.

Jochen

BTW If you think we are writing a book to make a lot of bucks, read:

http://oreilly.com/oreilly/author/ch03.html#royrate