[TYPO3-mvc] SOAP call using extbase

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Sat Apr 10 19:51:52 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:

> I would create a Service instead of an Repository.
> This can be a php class inside fe. Classes/Model/Service/Soap/
>
> In resultAction you would instanciate this service, and just call the
> "Push Object" Method and hand it over.

Hello Steffen,

Thanks for you answer. After digging more into the SOAP and WSDL specs I
think it would be quite nice to have some SOAP/WSDL API there right out
of the box. Do you think it is better to implement such features in
addtional extensions like "extbase_soap" would you or the extbase-team
like to see such features in the extbase extension itself?

have a nice weekend,
Bernhard