[TYPO3-mvc] Concept of dynamic USER_INT switch maybe has to be refactored?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Apr 9 17:54:42 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

> are you coming to the TYPO3 Developer Days?

I at least ordered a ticket already, but didn't pay the invoice yet. I'm
still struggling with myself, because it's quite a lot of money for a
freelancer like me not beeing association member - especially in total
with travel costs and accommodation etc. I know that those are
tax-deductible, but it's still quite much in total.