[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid validation: how to debug errors?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Sep 25 21:50:08 CEST 2009

Hi there,

> Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>> Yes but it should be more than possible to not have to use
>> ext_autoload.php at all for all extbase-based extensions, isn't it?
>>
> absolutely. A simple resolve of naming should do the job and should be
> integrated, i totally agree. That's what i mean with "I'm not lucky with"

Please find enclosed a patch for the autoloader. This has to be refined but works as expected because with it, my problem is solved without having to add the StringValidator to the ext_autoload.php file.

A solution like this would allow (unless I'm wrong somewhere) all Extbase-based extension not to bother with ext_autoload.php file at all, meaning this file would then only be needed for old-fashioned
classes and extensions.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en