[TYPO3-mvc] WHERE IN (...) query statement

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Oct 28 01:03:18 CET 2009

Hi.

Rikkert Steenbergen - Buyways B.V. wrote:
> $constraint = null;
> foreach($list as $uid) {
> if (!isset($constraint)) {
> $constraint = $query->equals('field', $uid);
> } else {
> $constraint = $query->logicalOr(
> $constraint,
> $query->equals('field', $uid)
> );
> } }
> $items = $query->matching($constraint)->execute();

I have implemented a solution with changeset r1587.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/5154

You may now pass an array to the equals method, like

$objects = $query->matching($propertyName,
$arrayOfPossibleValues)->execute();

This might be a preliminary solution, because it has to be synced with
FLOW3.

Anyway, Could you please test it an give feedback?

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed