[TYPO3-mvc] Relation problem - HowTo do?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Oct 26 08:06:07 CET 2009

Hey list,
I just ran into a little problem.
I have an property color in one of my entities which is a ValueObject of
my Domain
In TCA it is choose this property via "select". I do not use mm Table or
foreign field, the uid of the color is saved within the record.
In TCA i defined foreign class and tried "storage" and "proxy".

An access via {myObject.color.classname} always fails. There's no object
in "color" attribute.

The attribute color is defined as Object of the class of the ValueObject
in the Domainmodel correctly.

Any hints?

regards

Steffen