[TYPO3-mvc] t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction supported?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Oct 24 15:13:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Just to let you know that I added a module function sample within
> extension mvc_extjs_samples [1]. Corresponding patches for Extbase are
> still pending in base extension mvc_extjs [2] until they reach some real
> "working" state.
>
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs_samples
> [2] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs

- Registration is OK
- Dispatch is OK
- Fluid is working, content is outputted at right place

However links and redirect to other actions are not working ATM. Dispatcher will have to be enhanced to support this. But Extbase dispatcher should not be called at first place. Dispatcher should
first go to the "owner" module and then be forwarded to the Extbase module. Would be great to get some feedback on current code before going further into the Extension Object integration (new more
TYPO3-official name of Module Functions).

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en