[TYPO3-mvc] get controller context inside template

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Oct 24 11:28:17 CEST 2009

Hi Fernando,

> How can I get the controller context inside the template. Really i want
> to link to the currect action and controller inside a partial shared by
> several actions
Just use <f:link.action>Bla</f:link.action>. If I remember correctly, it
fetches the current action and controller automatically. This also works
inside partials.

The ControllerContext is only available inside ViewHelpers, and not
inside the Fluid template, but this is a design choice (because we do
not want to pollute the variable namespace inside the template).

If this does not work, I think this is a bug which should be fixed.
@Bastian aka Mr Routing, what do you think? :-)

Greets,
Sebastian